The personal data collected on this website or when you contact Familypark GmbH by telephone are processed for the following purposes:
- Process your order for products or services. This processing is necessary for the execution of the contract that you conclude with Familypark GmbH;
- Send you commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or contests, and satisfaction surveys. This processing is based, in the case of messages sent by Familypark GmbH on the legitimate interest of the latter in developing its activities (if the email address to which these messages are sent was given when an order was placed) or on your consent (if the email address was given out of any order).; and in the case of messages sent by the partners of Familypark GmbH, with your consent;
- Responding to enquiries, comments and complaints that you send to Familypark GmbH. This processing is based on your consent ;
- To improve Familypark’s service of relations with its customers and prospects by telephone. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of Familypark GmbH in improving the quality of its services.
The features and services of the social networks with which you may interact from this site, or from our official pages on the networks (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok), are governed by the privacy policies of the latter. We invite you to consult these policies to obtain information on your rights and to know the options of parameter setting. When you use these services, we may also use the personal data that you have provided to us. The processing of this data is carried out for the same purposes and under the same conditions as those defined on this page.
The fields marked with an asterisk must be filled in to enable Familypark GmbH to carry out the processing mentioned above. Filling in the other fields is optional.
The processing is carried out under the responsibility of Familypark GmbH, represented by Filip de Witte, acting in its capacity as CEO and whose contact details are indicated on the page dedicated to the legal notices of this website. Familypark GmbH has appointed a Data Protection Officer whose contact details are as follows: Stéphane Dury, Märchenparkweg 1, 7062 St. Margarethen
The collected data is intended for :
- Familypark GmbH ;
- To all the providers whose intervention is necessary to carry out the data processing operations mentioned above;
These data are transferred to USA. Further information on these transfers and the guarantees that apply to them can be obtained from Familypark GmbH.
The collected data is stored for :
- Data collected to process your order for products or services: for seven years from their collectionBy exception also, the photograph that you upload when ordering a title is kept for three years from the time it is uploaded in order to facilitate the renewal of the title, if you have given your consent.
- Data collected to send you commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or contests, and satisfaction surveys: for three years after collection. At the end of this period, this data is retained for a further period of three years if you agree to continue to receive commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or competitions, and satisfaction surveys.
- Data collected to respond to requests for information, comments and complaints that you send to Familypark: for the time necessary to process these requests, comments and complaints.;
- Data collected to improve the service of relations of Familypark with its customers and prospects by telephone: for 1 year from the time they are
In order to preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data and in particular to protect them against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access, Familypark takes the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. To this end, Familypark has put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as a login and password system, physical protection means, etc.).
You have the right to access the data concerning you, to have them corrected or deleted, to transfer them or have them transferred to a third party, to obtain a restriction on their processing or to object to such processing. Familypark will comply with your request subject to compliance with its legal obligations.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to such withdrawal.
You may receive the information presented above in written form.
You can exercise these rights:
- By mail to the following address Märchenparkweg 1 7062 St. Margarethen Austria;
- By email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
In the interest of confidentiality and protection of your personal data, Familypark reserves the right to ask you for proof of identity before replying to your request, in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, known as the “Data Protection Act”, Article 92 of the Decree of 20 October 2005 as amended by the Decree of 1 August 2018, and European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. You may therefore be asked to produce a photocopy of an identity document stating your date and place of birth and bearing your signature.
Finally, you have the right to address a complaint to the Datenschutzbehörde if you feel that your rights are not respected. The contact details of the Datenschutzbehörde are as follows: Barichgasse 40-42, 1030 Vienna, Austria- Phone: +43 1 52 152 -0 – E-mail : email@example.com – Website: https://www.dsb.gv.at