Data protection information according to Art 13 and 14 DSGVO
For Familypark GmbH (“we”), responsible handling of personal data is a top priority. We are the “responsible party” for the data that we receive from you or that we collect about you. We process data in accordance with the Austrian Data Protection Act (DSG) and the European Data Protection Regulation DSGVO.
Legal basis for the storage and processing of personal data:
- when using the website or our app is Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO (legitimate interest). This concerns in particular server logs and IP address.
- when using cookies such as Google Analytics is Art 6 para 1 lit a DSGVO (consent via the cookie management tool, especially since data is transferred to states without the existence of an adequacy decision pursuant to Art 45 para 3 DSGVO and without appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art 46 DSGVO (such as the USA in particular). There is a risk that your data transferred in this way may be subject to access by authorities in these third countries for control and monitoring purposes after your consent and that no effective legal remedies are available against this; or Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO (legitimate interest) if it only concerns “session cookies” in the webshop. You can adjust your preferences at any time.
- for the newsletter is either Art 6 para 1 lit a DSGVO (consent, if you have actively ordered it) or Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO (legitimate interest, if you have not rejected the sending from the outset according to Art 174 para 4 Z § TKG 2021);
- when using Alexa “Skills” is Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO (legitimate interest). We do not get access to data in their Amazon account, especially not to your Amazon registration data or voice recordings. To enable the functions of the skill and to improve the user experience, the user ID assigned by Amazon and the text content of your submitted request will be transmitted to enable the functions of the Alexa skill. This data may be transferred to countries without the existence of an adequacy decision pursuant to Art 45(3) of the GDPR and without appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art 46 of the GDPR (such as, in particular, the USA). There is a risk that your data transferred in this way may be subject to access by authorities in these third countries for control and monitoring purposes after your consent and that no effective legal remedies are available against this. Information about the data, the place of storage, etc. can be found at Amazon, for example at https://developer.amazon.com/support/legal/alexa_dpa#changes.
- when contacting us (letter, e-mail, telephone) is Art 6 para 1 lit b DSGVO (contract performance);
- when ordering/using vouchers, annual passes, day tickets, etc. (online and at the box offices) is Art 6 para 1 lit b DSGVO (contract performance); this also applies to the payment service providers on our website such as Klarna or Visa. When using our online store, a customer account is created. This is done via the email address or registration via Google or Facebook, whereby the data protection provisions of these third-party providers must be observed.
- when participating in competitions is Art 6 para 1 lit b DSGVO (contract performance);
- when using social networks (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok) is Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO (legitimate interest). If plug-ins are clicked on (e.g. “Like buttons” for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or Google Maps for the route planner), data may be transmitted to states without the existence of an adequacy decision pursuant to Art 45 para 3 DSGVO and without appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art 46 DSGVO (such as the USA in particular), there is a risk that your data transmitted in this way may be subject to access by authorities in these third countries for control and monitoring purposes and that no effective legal remedies are available against this. This is beyond our control. The use of social networks is at your own risk and by your presumed consent.
Please note that you can also use the website without using cookies if you set this configuration individually.
Data that you provide to us via online forms or by e-mail (for example, contact form, newsletter registration, registration for events, complaints, etc.) or that are requested by us, will be used by us for the purpose of contract execution and correspondence.
We expressly point out that the services used on the part of Familypark such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube process the data of their users (e.g. personal information, IP address) according to their own data policies and use them for business purposes. We therefore have no influence on the data collection and its further use by these social networks.
If we provide links to other websites (e.g. www.wetter.at, Dr Hartl Mietauto), we also have no influence on whether these providers comply with data protection regulations.
The data collected will be stored as follows:
Data collected to process your order for products or services: for seven years from its collection. In exceptional cases, the photo you upload when ordering an annual pass will also be kept for five years from the date of uploading, to facilitate the renewal of the ticket if you have given your consent.
Data collected to send you commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or contests and satisfaction surveys: for three years after collection. After this period, this data will be kept for a further period of three years if you agree to continue receiving commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or contests, and satisfaction surveys.
Data collected to respond to requests for information, comments and complaints that you send to Familypark: for the period necessary to process these requests, comments and complaints.
Data collected to improve Familypark’s contact with its customers and interested parties: for one year from the date on which it was collected.
Data collected to process your application, if you apply for a job with Familypark GmbH: for the time necessary to analyze your application, but at least for seven months; in the case of employment, for the duration of your employment contract with Familypark GmbH; subject to the obligation of Familypark GmbH to keep this data for a longer period; at most for 30 years, if service certificates are issued.
In order to preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data and in particular to protect them against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access, Familypark takes the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. To this end, Familypark has put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as a login and password system, physical protection means, etc.).
In the interest of confidentiality and protection of your personal data, Familypark reserves the right to request proof of identity before responding to your request. You may therefore be asked to provide a photocopy of an identification document indicating your date and place of birth and bearing your signature.
You can exercise your rights
- by mail to Märchenparkweg 1 7062 St. Margarethen, Austria;
- by e-mail to email@example.com
You are generally entitled to the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection. Familypark will comply with your request subject to compliance with its legal obligations. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or that your data protection rights have otherwise been violated in some way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority. Contact details of the data protection authority: Barichgasse 40-42, 1030 Vienna, Austria – Phone: +43 1 52 152-0 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Website: https://www.dsb.gv.at