This website and all the elements of which it is composed (information, texts, images, photos, illustrations, drawings, graphic elements, videos, sounds, data, databases, programmes, software, etc.) are the property of FAMILYPARK or are subject to exploitation rights granted to the latter by its assignees..
This website and its parts are protected by intellectual property laws throughout the world.
As such, and in accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, only the use of this website or its parts for strictly personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted, to the exclusion of any other use.
Except in cases permitted by law, any reproduction, representation or use of all or part of this website or its components is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of FAMILYPARK.
Any reproduction, representation or use of this website or its components that is not expressly permitted shall constitute an infringement of the rights of FAMILYPARK and may result in the civil and criminal liability of the author.
FAMILYPARK may make available to users of this website elements (photos, videos, press kits, press releases, etc.) that you may download (hereinafter referred to as the „Downloadable Content(s)“). FAMILYPARK grants you a non-exclusive, free, non-transferable right to copy, download and use the Downloadable Contents solely for personal and non-commercial purposes for the legal duration of the protection of intellectual property rights as defined by Austrian and foreign law and international conventions (including any subsequent supplementary or amending regulations), provided that the copied or downloaded elements are not altered or modified in any way and that the copyright notices and the distinctive signs relating thereto are clearly and legibly affixed.
FAMILYPARK grants permission for the use of the press files and press releases available on this website by professional journalists, solely within the framework and for the needs of their professional activity, provided that the copyright and associated distinguishing marks are clearly and legibly indicated.
Any unlawful use of the downloadable content that may harm the image and reputation of FAMILYPARK or of the persons represented on the downloadable content shall result in legal action.
The pictures or photos of persons or places that appear on this website are the property of FAMILYPARK or are used by FAMILYPARK with the permission of the holders of the rights.
Any reproduction, representation, use or modification of these images or photos is prohibited without the prior written consent of FAMILYPARK.
Any use, even partial, of these documents, in breach of the aforementioned obligation, exposes their author to prosecution.
The company logo on this website are protected by trademark law.
Any reproduction, representation or use, in whole or in part, alone or integrated with other elements, of any of the above-mentioned distinctive signs without the prior written consent of the holder of the rights over this distinctive sign is strictly prohibited.
Any databases that may be made available to you on this website shall be the property of FAMILYPARK, which shall act in the capacity of producer of the databases.
Requesting or reusing a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the databases, including for private purposes, is prohibited.
The creation of hyperlinks to this website is permitted, provided that:
- The pages of this website are not nested within the pages of another website, but are fully accessible in a new window;
- The information on this website is not used for commercial purposes;
- The website from which a hyperlink is created shall not disseminate information of a controversial, pornographic or xenophobic nature that could offend the sensibilities of the public or harm the image of FAMILYPARK.
FAMILYPARK reserves the right to withdraw this permission at any time, without having to justify its decision.
The liability of FAMILYPARK may not be invoked, in particular for the following reasons:
- The temporary unavailability of this website due to maintenance work;
- A failure in the internet network affecting access to this site. In this context, you declare that you are aware of and agree with the technical and functional characteristics as well as the limitations of the Internet network (in terms of access, availability, congestion, malfunctioning, saturation, transit time, response time for displaying, consulting, retrieving or transmitting data, interruption, lack of protection of certain data against misappropriation or hacking, risk of virus contamination, etc.) and the nature of the data and the nature of the data;
- A malfunction or misuse of your terminal and any other equipment used to access this website;
- The provision of incorrect, incomplete or misleading information on your part;
- The failure, loss, delay or error in the transmission of data beyond the control of FAMILYPARK;
- The content of the information contained in the sites to which this website refers via hyperlinks;
Any request concerning the use of your personal data should be addressed to:
- By post to the following address: Märchenparkweg 1, 7062 St. Margarethen im Bgld.
- By e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- By telephone to the following number: +43/2685/60707
All other requests should be addressed to:
- By post to the following address: Märchenparkweg 1, 7062 St. Margarethen im Bgld
- By e-mail to the following address: email@example.com; or
- By telephone to the following number: +43/2685/60707